Thanks for visiting Practical Online Marketing.
My name is Chris Jaeger and I am your host.
Internet marketing doesn’t have to be confusing or overly complicated – but far too often that’s what it is.
- You have a great website, why isn’t it getting any inquiries?
- How do you get top ranked at Google without it costing you a fortune?
- How many hashtags should you use at Instagram?
- Should you be using Instgram?
- How do you most effectively build your email list?
- Should you use Google Adwords to advertise your business?
- You built your website with SquareSpace, why isn’t it ranking well at Google?
… and about one hundred thousand other questions!
Yes, there are hundreds of Internet marketing “gurus” out there. Frankly, I find most of what they say confusing and misleading – and I understand this stuff!
I’m not here to be another Internet marketing guru, I’m here to be your guide, call me a Sherpa if you’d like, the Sherpa who will successfully guide you through the Internet marketing jungle.
With this in mind, my mission at Practical Online Marketing simple:
1) To help you and your businesses understand practical, easy-to-use Internet marketing techniques that actually work.
2) To help you and your businesses save time and money.
3) To help you and your businesses get better results from their Internet marketing.
4) To be a trusted source of high-quality and accurate information.
Sound good? If you answered “Yes!” then subscribe to my Practical Online Marketing newsletter.