An INBOUND LINK, sometimes referred to as a backlink, is a link from another website that points to your website. Inbound links have tremendous value as part of your search engine optimization strategy and getting your website top-ranked at Google.
Why are inbound links very important?
As Google crawls the Internet, and your website, it sees inbound links and interprets them as a vote of confidence for the site being linked to.
Inbound links create authority and trust, two of the three most important algorithm factors in getting a website top-ranked at Google (relevancy is the third).
Subscribe to my FREE Internet Marketing Tip of the Week
- Learn More About Internet Marketing
- Get Better Results from Your Website
- Increase the Online Visibility for Your Company
- Get Better Results from Your Online Marketing
- Get Better Rankings at Google
- Get More Inquiries from Your Website
My newsletter will arrive in your inbox every Monday morning.
Unsubscribe at anytime with a single click.
Questions? Call me at (978) 325-2983.