A post-inquiry landing page is a page that someone is redirected to AFTER filling out the inquiry form on your website.
Post-inquiry landing pages will help you improve conversion.
In other words, post-inquiry landing pages turn more of the people who fill out your inquiry form into phone calls, appointments, and ultimately sales.
Post-inquiry landing pages IMMEDIATELY start the sales process off in the right direction and if you use them correctly I guarantee they will help you improve the results you get from your website.
What can you put in a post-inquiry landing page?
- An acknowledgement message (“Thank you for your inquiry!”)
- The name and a photo of the name of the person who will be following up.
- Tell people what they should expect next? Maybe a prompt follow-up, maybe an email message/confirmation of inquiry? Maybe a phone call.
- Links to your social media channels.
- A link to a downloadable “takeaway” (pdf)
- Links back to important pages at your website that people might have missed, maybe your blog
- Special offers
- Printable coupons
GET BETTER RESULTS FROM YOUR INTERNET MARKETING & WEBSITE
Not happy with the results you are getting from your Internet marketing? Maybe things are OK but you’d like even better results? Request a free copy of my “7 Things You Can Do To Get Better Results From Your Website” checklist. LEARN MORE HERE.
FREE DISCOVERY SESSION
Need help with your Internet marketing? Take advantage of my no-cost, no-obligation DISCOVERY SESSION.
FOLLOW PRACTICAL ONLINE MARKETING AT FACEBOOK
You can follow Practical Online Marketing at FACEBOOK.
Here are a variety of ways you can CONTACT ME.