A post-inquiry landing page is a page that someone is redirected to AFTER filling out the inquiry form on your website.
Post-inquiry landing pages will help you improve conversion.
In other words, post-inquiry landing pages turn more of the people who fill out your inquiry form into phone calls, appointments, and ultimately sales.
Post-inquiry landing pages IMMEDIATELY start the sales process off in the right direction and if you use them correctly I guarantee they will help you improve the results you get from your website.
What can you put in a post-inquiry landing page?
- An acknowledgement message (“Thank you for your inquiry!”)
- The name and a photo of the name of the person who will be following up.
- Tell people what they should expect next? Maybe a prompt follow-up, maybe an email message/confirmation of inquiry? Maybe a phone call.
- Links to your social media channels.
- A link to a downloadable “takeaway” (pdf)
- Links back to important pages at your website that people might have missed, maybe your blog
- Special offers
- Printable coupons